Lead in the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform data and analytics application systems for the Enterprise. Ensure that the SAS servers and SAS applications, as well as applicable security infrastructure and its systems and processes, are aligned with tactical and strategic information management initiatives. Lead the planning, coordination and implementation of SAS applications and solutions. Lead complex application programming activities including, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, maintaining, and modifying complex applications programs for both Enterprise critical A-IRB and IFRS-9 initiatives.
- You must be legally entitled to work in Canada prior to submitting an application to this job posting.
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Certifications are desirable, such as Machine Learning/SAS/Java.
- Expertise in SAS programming.
- Significant experience in managing large scale, data intensive applications partnering with Technology and Business Users.
- Hands-on experience using Java, SAS, ETL, SQL, Unix including data sourcing, data mining, development and tuning.
- Understanding of IFRS 9 /A-IRB Calculation and Implemented models.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Ability to direct business assessment and requirements analysis processes for the development of hardware and operating systems.