Provide support to Java and C# Developers for capital markets, trading floor production support and new projects related to systems, upgrades, security, automation, systems configuration and installations in Linux and Windows environments. This is a full-time permanent role offering career growth for those taking a long-term view in their careers. Contracts will not be considered. Location – Toronto.
- You must be legally entitled to work in Canada prior to submitting an application to this job posting.
- You possess at the minimum a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a similar discipline.
- Work from home (G.T.A. – Greater Toronto Area) due to current Covid-19 pandemic until staff can physically return to the office in downtown Toronto’s financial district.
- Out-of-province candidates will not be considered unless they are in the midst of relocating to the G.T.A.
- Demonstrated experience working in a Linux environment with a strong understanding of business flows and processes.
- Demonstrated experience in making processes run smoothly.
- Trouble-shooting skills are required and the ability to provide solutions to fix problems as they arise.
- BASH scripting expertise is a must.
- Basic Java programming knowledge would be ideal.
- Experience using tools such as SVN, GIT, MAVEN, Nginx, SAMBA, VM Ware is preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to get up a step learning curve.
- You are very technically adept.