Object-oriented (OO) programming in Core Java, parallel computing, developing concurrencies and scalable architecture. Pricing and risk management applications for trading floor. Direct involvement in diverse projects. Design and develop in Core Java high performance, real-time solutions across multi-asset classes for trading systems with a key focus on pricing and risk management applications. This is a full-time permanent role for those candidates with a long term view to their career growth. Contracts will not be considered. Location – Toronto.
- You must be legally entitled to work in Canada prior to submitting an application to this job posting.
- Work from home (G.T.A. – Greater Toronto Area) due to current Covid-19 pandemic until staff can physically return to the office in downtown Toronto’s financial district.
- Out of province candidates will not be considered unless they are in the midst of relocating to the G.T.A.
- Solid experience at the intermediate and/ or senior developer level in real-time, multi-threading parallel computing, utilizing Core Java OO programming (back-end) in Linux and Windows environments.
- Strong knowledge of OO programming concepts and design.
- Ability to work with numerous web-based systems for multiple asset-classes (pricing, reporting, data slicing and dicing).
- Energetic and passionate about software development with demonstrated ability to provide simple, reliable solutions.